Ok, it’s been a while, but there’s been a bunch of (small) updates to the site, and it’s time to summarise. I’ve got a few more random updates next week, and then we’ll get back into a groove of new content.
Back to those updates, and they are, in no particular order…
- Updated the MapR Converged Data Platform and associated technology pages for MapR 6.0 and MEP 4.0 and 4.1, including:
- Added references to Apache Fluo, Omid and Tephra to the NoSQL Wide Column Stores technology category page - these are projects that add functionality on top of other NoSQL Wide Column Store databases.
- Added a bunch of related technologies to the Compute Cluster Manager page
- Added tech category links to Hadoop Distributions comparison page
- Refreshed the technology pages for Cloudera Navigator and it’s sub-projects
- Updates to reflect the rename of Apache Coral to Apache Nemo, including the Apache vendor page
- Added references to Uno and Muchos to the Accumulo page
- Added a list of Kafka management tools to the Kafka page
- Added links to the Cloudera and Hortonworks documentation and product pages to a bunch of open source Hadoop related technology pages
- Added Mnemonic to the data storage formats page
- Refreshed the object stores page, and added Wasabi
- Refreshed the add-on information on the CDH
- Updated the Elasticsearch page with a link to blog entry from Sematext listing alternative add-ons to the Elastic X-Pack